MUSEUMS AND CULTURAL CENTERS CREATED UPON THE INITIATIVE Of H.I.M. FARAH PAHLAVI
- The Negarestan Museum of Qajar Dynasty Arts. 1975
- The Carpet Museum of Tehran.
- The Tehran Museum of Ancient Ceramics and Glassworks.
- The Reza Abbassi Museum of post and pre-Islamic artworks.
- The Tehran Museum of Contemporary Arts.
- The Khorram Abad Museum of Ancient Luristan Bronzes.
- The Cultural Center of Niavaran.
- The Cultural Center of Baghe-Ferdows.
- The Marmar Palace Cultural Center.
Other projects were about to be created: The Museum of Persian Handicrafts at an ancient fortress in Shiraz, a museum of modern arts also in Shiraz designed by Alvar Alto, and a museum of sciences in Tehran.
EDUCATIONAL AND SOCIAL ORGANIZATIONS AND ARTISTIC AND CULTURAL ASSOCIATIONS UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF H.I.M FARAH PAHLAVI SHAHBANOU OF IRAN
- Institute for Intellectual Development of Children and Young Adults
- The National Organization for the Protection of Children.
- The Reza Pahlavi School for the Blinds.
- The Organization for the Protection of Mothers and Babies.
- The Iranian Society for Assistance to the Lepers.
- The Society for Assistance to the Victims of Burns.
- The National Society for the Fight against Cancer.
- The Medical Congress of Tehran.
- The National Organization for Blood Transfusion.
- The Farah University.
- The Rural Research Institute.
- The Academy of Sciences.
- The Touss Festival (epic traditional arts).
- The Isfahan Festival (popular art).
- The Iran Cultural Foundation.
- The Shiraz/Persepolis Festival of Arts.
- The Tehran Philharmonic Society.
- The Imperial Society of Philosophy.
- The Shahbanou Farah Cultural Society.
- The High Council of Scientific Research.
- The High Council of Social Betterment.
- The High Council of Health.
- The High Council for Architecture and Urban Development.
- The High Council of Tourism.
- The High Council of Education.
(The High Councils were created in order to improve coordination between the Government and different non-governmental institutions.) The Queen was also Commissary of Iranian scouts and presided over different sporting associations.)